A high altitude adventure resort, is located in the Garhwal Himalayas of Northern Indian state of Uttaranchal. Clifftop Club at Auli is situated at an altitude of over 10,000 feet, with India’s most scenic view giving a beautiful site of snow clad Himalayas. Being at this height, the resort provides 270 degree clear view of snow covered Nanda Devi Ranges. In other ranges sight, it includes- Dronagiri, Kamet, Trishul, Neelkanth, Mana, and Mukut.
Built on an unfavourable terrain, with hard labour over the years incorporating traditional and innovative techniques. A magnificent sight of the mother nature can be addressed from our resort. The warm hospitality in this tough weather conditions under which, the CTC staff battle with natural force, in order to provide comfortable stay to our guests.
Acting as a paradise in harsh winters conditions, skiing and sledding is a unmatched experience for those who wishes to venture out in the snow and enjoy snow sports. Whereas in summers, the snow gives way to carpets of grass and flowers. For trekkers going towards Kuari Pass prefers to stay at Clifftop Club.
• 43 spacious well furnished and luxurious rooms
• One and two bedroom family suites
• Comfortable beds and sofas in each room
• Side and coffee tables
• Partial kitchenette with refrigerator
• Cable TV
• Spacious bathrooms equipped with modern tubs and fixtures
• Multi-cuisine dining with a delectable spread for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Indoor restaurant / outdoor decks
• Bar opening soon
• Daily bonfire entertainment evenings with games, music and dance
• Evening barbecue snacks on request
• Indoor games room- TT, carom, board games and outdoor games-cricket, volleyball
• En suite oil massages on request
• Special packages for honeymooners
• Specially tailored itineraries/activities for schools and corporate groups
• Own ski equipment and instructors
• Pick up and drop service at actual rates from Haridwar / Joshimath
• Trekking guides for short treks and for Valley of Flowers